Northwest Barriers LLC is the Alaskan Distributor for BarrierGuard 800 Steel Safety Barrier Systems. The BarrierGuard 800 is a rapidly deployable Steel Safety Barrier for use at work zones or as a permanent installation. BarrierGuard 800 offers Fast Deployment, Very Low Deflection, Low Transport Costs, End Treatment Flexibility, Light Weight – Ideal for Bridges, and Approved to NCHRP 350 Test Level 4.
BarrierGuard 800 steel barrier system can be used for temporary or permanent locations and meets NCHRP 350 TL4. It is approved and being used in many countries worldwide.
BarrierGuard 800 can be transported to the worksite on a truck carrying up to 600 Feet and can be installed very quickly. This offers significant savings to the user over more traditional concrete barrier.
- BarrierGuard 800 is the lowest deflecting temporary steel barrier
- Up to 1000 Feet per hour installation rate.
- Durable – withstands impacts without need for replacement. Expected life cycle of more than 25 years.
- Versatile – design allows for angle plates and angle sections to be used for tight radii
- BarrierGuard 800 is available with approved crash cushion end terminals
- 60lbs per linear foot
- 31½” (800mm) tall
- 9″ (228.6mm) wide at top
- 21″ (533.4mm) wide at bottom
- 1¼” (31.75mm) clearance for drainage
- ASTM 123 Galvanized for long product life
- Available in 10, 20, 40 & 50ft sections
- 600ft – 750ft per truckload
- 1,000ft per hour installation
- Limited anchoring
- Rugged 20+ years life cycle
- Transitions to all industry standard end treatments
- Transitions to concrete and guardrail