X-Tension Median Attenuator
REDIRECTIVE, NON-GATING PERFORMANCE FOR NARROW HAZARDS
The Redirective, Non-Gating (R-NG) X-Tension Median Attenuator System (X-MAS) features excellent impact performance and easy installation at an affordable price, with no foundation required.
By using standard guardrail parts and superior engineering, this low cost attenuator provides the same lifesaving performance expected from NCHRP 350 Redirective, Non-Gating Impact Attenuators at a fraction of the initial price.
- 727 or 787 mm (28.5 or 31”) height option
- Attaches directly to double faced guardrail
- Can be attached to concrete barrier with standard transitions
- Contractor friendly
- Easy to install
- No foundation required
- No backup required
- Classification – Redirective, Non-Gating, Sacrificial (R-NG) Impact Attenuator
- Length – 11.43 m / 37′ 6″
- Width – 572 mm / 22.5”
- Height – 710 mm or 790 mm / 28″ or 31”
- Test Level NCHRP 350 TL-3 or EN 1317-4 110 km/h
Where To Use
In Narrow Medians or Gore areas where guardrail is installed and crossover impacts can occur.